- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they are feeling sick or have been exposed to the virus.
- Screening of all employees prior to starting their shift for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature checks.
- All employees are required to wear a mask or face covering while inside the dealership.
- Encourage social distancing and eliminated handshakes.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning high traffic contact areas such as countertops, door handles, customer areas, and restrooms.
- Keep employees updated daily of any changes in sanitation procedures.
- Wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheel, shifters, and etc. after each test drive and after driving any customer service vehicle.