Chandler rightfully calls itself the Innovation and Technology Hub of the Southwest. Backing this slogan are major employers devoted to high-tech and advanced engineering, including chip manufacturers Intel and NXP Semiconductors, aerospace giant Northrup Grumman, and materials developer Rogers Corporation. If you want to get to your job at these employers on time and get home at a decent hour, skip the limited public buses. Instead, depending on a vehicle from Tempe Ram will get you to and fro much faster.
A drive from the city to the dealer should take just over 20 minutes with this guide:
- Go east on East Chandler Boulevard toward North Washington Street.
- Using the second lane from the right, make a right to North McQueen Road and continue for 1.6 miles.
- Make another right and merge into AZ-202 Loop West.
- Continue for about 7.7 miles before getting in the right two lanes to use Exit 55 A-B, Interstate 10 East/Tucson and Interstate 10 West/Phoenix.
- By staying right at the fork, you proceed to Exit 55A, Phoenix/I-10 West.
- Merge with I-10 West and continue for 3.4 miles.
- Take Exit 157, Elliot Road, heading to Guadalupe.
- Make a right on West Elliot Road and then another on South Harl Avenue.
- Make a left on South Test Drive.
- You’ll hit our facility at the end of the drive. Our address is 8060 South Autoplex Loop in Tempe. Need more directions? Call our Sales Department at (480) 562-5300.
Where do you want to go to play with your vehicle?
- Looking for a tough truck to tackle the Wickenburg Mountains Trail? Then rev up your efforts with the 1,000 pound-feet of torque, 400 pounds of horsepower, and 7,680 pounds of a payload of the Ram 3500. This performance ascends from the available 6.7-liter High-Output Cummins® Turbo Diesel inline-6.
- Want the comfort to bring your loved ones to the Arizona Railway Museum and the luxury for a cocktail-party opening at the Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery? You’ll find both qualities in the versatile and comfortable Ram 1500.
- Is your family’s idea of weekend fun time playing at the soccer fields, roller hockey rinks, and skateboard area of Desert Breeze Park? Then try the Ram 2500, which has plenty of room in the cargo bed for all your gear, even in the entry-level Tradesman trim. Top out with Limited trim, and you’ll be pampered by seats upholstered in leather and real wood accents.
Your purchase will last longer with regular servicing by our specially-trained auto technicians who use only parts that are approved by the manufacturer. Make a point to schedule an appointment online or by calling our Truck Service Department at (480) 598-2398.