Directions from Scottsdale to Tempe Ram
Scottsdale is so more than just a city of golf courses and spa resorts. Its Old Town reflects quaint building from the 1920s interspersed among olive trips from the 19th century. Baseball lovers will love Scottsdale Stadium for watching spring training for the Cactus League and fall training for the Arizona League. Your youngsters will find their post-school haunts at the numerous summer camps that cover everything from science experiments to excursions.
The best way to experience all that the city has to offer is with your own set of wheels. At Tempe Ram, the dedicated auto experts are committed to finding your best ride from among our large inventory.
Are you looking for a good all-arounder that can transport you and the family from the concrete curves of the Wedge Skate Park to the sophisticated architecture at Taliesin West? The 2019 Ram 1500 keeps your passengers entertained and safe with advanced technology. Are you towing your favorite stallion in a horse trailer to the WestWorld equestrian center? The Ram 2500 offers up to 19,780 pounds of pulling power when you’ve added the available Fifth-Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Package to a trim level with the 6.7-liter Cummins Turbo-Diesel Inline-6 engine. Do you want the power to tow your luxury trailer to the Lost Dutchman Campground for a weekend away from the city? Then you can take advantage of the Ram 3500, which grants you up to 35,100 pounds of gooseneck diesel towing. If you’re running a business that has you making deliveries to Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa, then you’ll want the efficiency of the Ram Promaster City Tradesman Cargo Van. It gets up to an estimated 28 MPG on the highway.
As shown by these directions, you can take the 26-minute trip from Scottsdale to Tempe Ram at 8060 South Autoplex Loop in Tempe.
- Head south on North 64th Street from East Indian School Road.
- After 1.7 miles, make a right on East McDowell Road and continue for 2.2 miles.
- From the 2 left-turn lanes, make a left on AZ-143 South/Hohokam Expressway.
- Continue for 3.8 miles on AZ-143 South/Hohokam Expressway.
- Take Exit 1A, Interstate 10 East/US 60 East toward Tucson.
- Merge with I-10 East/US-60 East and then keep left at the fork to continue onto the I-10 East for about 2.9 miles.
- Take Exit 157, Elliot Road.
- From the three left-turn lanes, make a left on Elliot Road.
- Turn right on South Harl Avenue.
- Turn left on South Test Drive.
You’ll find our dealership at the end of the drive. If you need more information on our vehicles and their available parts, call our Sales Department at (480) 562-5300. For maintenance and repair, you can count on our factory-trained auto techs. Reach them at our Truck Service Department at (480) 598-2398. In addition, contact our truck parts department for new genuine parts.